“There is LIFE while thriving, live it to the fullest.”
Internationally Certified Life Coach & Leadership Consultant, Speaker and Author ~wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend~
Jake is the CEO and head coach of Divinitatis Consulting bringing over 20 years of experience and success to her practice. Her areas of expertise include life balance, leadership development, success motivation, meeting management, and communication for success.
Positive, full of energy and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. She is considered a “No-Nonsense Nurturer” by her clients with a relentless drive to move you from “I guess” to “I know.”
As ambitious as she is, she never loses sight of her goals and life priorities:
Family – Service – Travel – Adventure
Jake is a native Northern Californian but has called many places home. A married mother of two she considers life-balance essential to happiness.
Her clients? Fortune 50 companies, small businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals around the world. She presents from the stage and in boardrooms.
K. Jake Tuschinski, CTACC Pathways DL5
Speaking, leadership and training experiences include:
- Beth Gaines Northern California Women’s Forum – Speaker/ Trainer 2014, Speaker / Trainer 2015
- Capital Region Women’s Conference – Speaker
- Downingtown Area School District – Communications Coach to Educators
- Crossroads – Program Developer and Trainer for California’s Welfare to Work 9 million dollar contract with the Department of Health and Human Services
- SkillPath International – Workshop Developer and Trainer throughout the continental United States. Awarded contract to present seminars in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane Australia.
- Monster.com Making It Count – Interactive seminars facilitator and advisor to college students and faculty across America. contract sponsored by the Marines, Navy, National Guard, Bank of America, Shell, Internet Broadcasting, Dell.
- Siemens – Coach and Management Trainer for management, Fortune Top 50 company.
- Overseas International Girl Scouts – Overseas Committee Chairperson Franconia. Founding Chairperson and Continuous Board member. Program and leadership developer.
- International Women’s Group Germany – Board Member and Workshop Leader for Executive International Women-in-Transition
- Toastmasters International – President and Mentor; awarded Presidents Distinguished highest honors. Chartered Erlangen Toastmasters, Erlangen Germany. Current President of Chester Springs Toastmasters International.
- Chester County Women’s Referral Network, PA – Keynote Speaker – Greater Philadelphia area.
- Team Women of Exton Pennsylvania – Founding Member.
- Chester County Chamber of Commerce – Board of Advisors
- eWomen Sacramento – Membership, Advisory Board